This year's agenda is as follows:
- Noon - get all worked up about the Expo and try to calm down enough to pack a "small" bag for class!
- 5:00 pm - de-stress with a lovely date with my beau - seeing Eclipse...again! :)
- 10:00 pm - pick up munchkins from sitter and wrestle them into bed.
- 10:30 pm - repack scrap bag and fret over which type of bag should be brought and determine if I really need every color ink I have available.
- 11:00 pm - reassure beau that I will not drain the checking account tomorrow on scrapbooking supplies - even if they are new and shiny!
- 11:30 pm - jump into bed in anticipation of Saturday's fun!
- Midnight - toss and turn because I am way too excited to sleep.
- 1:00 am - finally nod off, but still alert enough to catch the 6:30 alarm
- 6:30 am - hit the snooze button - ugh!
- 6:38 am - what is that noise???
- 6:46 am - just one more snooze I swear.
- 6:54 am - OMG! Get out of bed in a rush, shower, and run out the door for the drive to Atlanta.
- 7:08 am - run back inside for scrapbook bag!
- 8:40 am - arrive at Expo, register, find class and get organized - wishing for a Starbucks right now (should have gotten up at the first alarm).
- 8:46 am - searching for nearest Coke machine and digging for change - must have caffeine!
- 9:00 am - class begins! Kioshi Triple Double - Basic Grey
- 10:30 am - shop, shop, shop!
- 11:25 am - scarfing down $8 hot dog and running to class
- 11:30 am - Artist Trading Cards by Creatively Green - trying something new and a little outside of the box
- 1:00 pm - half hour break to go potty and catch that make and take I was drooling over
- 1:30 pm - Capella Triple Double class - love me some Basic Grey!
- 3:00 pm - two glorious hours to shop and try out new products (bliss!)
- 5:00 pm - begrudgingly leave the glory behind for a long drive back to reality.
- 5:15 pm - jam out shamelessly to some classic rock.
- 5:45 pm - stop for a Big Mac and fries.
- 7:45 pm - show beau my treasures and listen to his account of his crazy day of wrangling three kids.
p.s. if you are there - look for me - I'll be the one with the perma-grin on my face dragging around the "too big" scrapbook bag! :)