Thursday, July 29, 2010

When I grow up

All you crafters out there know what is happening precisely right now - CHA Chicago!  It's big, it's bad, it's oh so good.  I don't know about you, but I really want to go.  I know that I don't have a shop or a website to sell retail (yet), but I want to be there with all the designers that are hocking their newest creations.  I want to feel the excitement of revealing new products and mingling with the best in the scrapping world.  I want to meet

and Tim Holtz,

  
and most of all - I want hang out with the very cool, very stylish Elsie Flannigan
  
I am inspired by all that creativity in one spot and am hoping one day to not only get a chance to attend CHA, but to maybe, just possibly, be one of those designers that is putting all her chips on the table and betting on her talent to sell.  One day.  With hard work and dedication right?  Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment