Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig


The family and I just got back from a two week vacation covering the Great Smoky Mountains, Charlotte, and Atlanta.  It was quite a whirlwind and now suddenly (it feels), I have to get back to reality.   Currently, the biggest issue for me is is having all this creativity that has been bottled up for two weeks and knowing that my poor house is in disarray.  There is a mountain of laundry to complete, floors to be vacuumed and scrubbed, and grocery shopping to do.  Ugh!  I don't wanna!  I just want to ignore it all and get scrappin

Oh - and I have to edit about a gazillion family reunion photos!  Sheesh!  Anyone else feeling a little overwhelmed?  I thought this was suppose to be summer break!

Thanks for listening to my fit.  Now - so you don't feel like I have been ignoring you, welcome to a snippet of our vacation photos!  Enjoy!


Celebrating Connor's first birthday - I can't believe he's already a year old.  (sigh)


The "Boys" in the hot mountain air - riding a kiddie train


Stella and cousin Julia Kate stopping for tea


Kev and I at the family reunion

First Annual Woodall Family Reunion - July 3, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment